Tax Increment Financing (TIF)
- Architectural, engineering, legal, environmental, financial, planning, and other services
- Property assembly costs, including acquisition of land, demolition of buildings and site preparation
- Costs of rehabilitation, reconstruction or repair or remodeling of existing buildings, fixtures and leasehold improvements
- Cost of financing during construction
- A portion of the interest cost incurred by a developer related to the construction, renovation or rehabilitation of a redevelopment project
Reimbursement is approved by the City Council through a redevelopment agreement.
TIF Boundary Map
Please contact the Economic Development Department for detailed information.
Economic Development Coordinator
203 N. Walnut St., Suite C
Pinckneyville, Illinois 62274